Admission in Hong Kong 10/1990
|Admission in Other Jurisdiction(s)|
|ENGLAND AND WALES||10/1988|
- Exco member of the Child Development Centre at Matilda
- Member of the Consents Committee of the Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of the Standing Committee on Compliance of the Law Society of Hong Kong.
Major Fields of Practice
- Civil & Criminal Litigation
- Construction litigation
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- BA (Hons) University of Liverpool, England in 1984
- The College of Law, Chester, England in 1986
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 1988
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Hong Kong in 1990.
Previous Working Experience
- Articled Clerk at Percy Hughes & Roberts, England from 1986 to 1988.
- Assistant Solicitor at Lawson Coppock & Hart, England from 1988 to 1989.
- Assistant Solicitor at Malcolm J. Ross, England from 1989 to 3/1990
- Assistant Solicitor of Messrs Lo, Wong & Tsui, Solicitors 10/1990 to 31/5/1993
- Partner in Messrs Lo, Wong & Tsui, Solicitors from 1/6/1993 up to date.