TSE KWOK YIN, COLIN
Admission in Hong Kong 03/1988
|Admission in Other Jurisdiction(s)|
|ENGLAND AND WALES||04/1994|
- Legal Adviser of Wong Shiu Chi Secondary School.
- Legal Adviser of Intellectually Disabled Education and Advocacy League.
- Legal Adviser of the Sheung Tsuen Christian Chapel Limited.
Major Fields of Practice
- General conveyancing
- Building Management
- Property Litigation
- General litigation
- Commercial and company matters
- Tenancy matters
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- LL.B (Hons) (University of Essex, England) in 1984
- The College of Law, Guildford, England in 1985
- LL.M (The University of Hong Kong) in 1991
- Diploma in Chinese Law (University of Political Science & Law)
- LL.B (China University of Political Science Law) in 1997
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Hong Kong in 1988
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales in 1994
- Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Singapore in 1995
Previous Working Experience
- Assistant Solicitor in Messrs Lo, Wong & Tsui, Solicitors from 1988 to 30/4/1990.
- Partner in Messrs Lo, Wong & Tsui, Solicitors from 1/5/1990 up to date.