Admission in Hong Kong 08/1976
|Admission in Other Jurisdiction(s)|
|ENGLAND AND WALES||07/1981|
- Member of The Hong Kong Jockey Club since 1980.
- Member of The Hong Kong University Alumni Association
- Member of the Rotary Club of Hong Kong Harbour since 1987
- President of the Rotary Club of Hong Kong Harbour, 1989/1990 and 1997/1998.
- Director of Yan Oi Tong for 1988 – 1990.
- Vice President of Hong Kong Island Region, Scout Association of Hong Kong since 2012.
Major Fields of Practice
- Land law and planning law
- Administrative law
- Company and commercial law
- Trust and Succession
- Intellectual Property law
- Construction litigation
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- B. Sc. (Hong Kong University) in 1972.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Hong Kong in 1976.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 1981.
- Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia in 1983.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2015
- Notary Public since 1987.
- Advocate & Solicitor of Supreme Court of Republic of Singapore in 1990.
- Civil Celebrant of Marriages
Previous Working Experience
- Articled Clerk in Messrs Tong & Ip, Solicitors from 1973 to 1976.
- Assistant Solicitor in Messrs Raymond Tang & Co., Solicitors from 1976 to 1979.
- Partner in Messrs Raymond Tang & Co., Solicitors from 1979 to 1980.
- Partner in Messrs Lo, Wong & Tsui, Solicitors from 1980 up to date
- Sat as Temporary Deputy Registrar of the High Court in April 2003, January 2004 and February 2004